Ways you can help
- Locally: Contact your local children’s advocacy center (CAC) to learn more about the CAC model. Ask how your local CAC can help you with a recognizing and reporting curriculum for your association.
- Nationally: Subscribe to the National Children’s Alliance (NCA) newsletter
- Download Materials:
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Additional Resources about reporting suspected child abuse
- ‘Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse’ teach individuals who work with children on a daily basis about the signs and symptoms of child abuse. Professionals will learn facts about child abuse, how to recognize physical and behavioral signs of the varying forms of child abuse, as well as many important details for how to make a report. Click on the link above to visit the Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center training campus, then follow the links to register.
- Learn what to expect when filing a report. The Texas Department of Family and Protective Services offers video training to assist those filing reports of suspected abuse by phone or through the e-report system.
Statewide Intake in Texas, 24/7 – 1.800.252.5400